We are continuing to ask members of The Linda Hall Team to answer some questions so we can get to know them better. This week is Lorelei Beightol's turn!
- Who is your hero? Jesus of Nazareth - He loved people for who they were, not what he wanted to be or what they were, or would become, but for who they were at that very moment. It reminds me that love is an action and a feeling or an obligation.
- What was your favorite vacation and why? Any national park with my family. We love our national treasures and spending time together making memories. My favorite national park is Yellowstone. The volcanic activity and mystic geysers are enchanting.
- What is your favorite way to spend a day off? Day off? Is there such a thing in real estate? If I do get a whole day off, I love to spend it with my husband going for a hike or a paddle on the kayaks or with my friends touring local wineries.
- What was the last book you read? Joyful Surrender
- What are your hobbies? Reading
- What is your favorite quote? Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching. - C.S. Lewis
- What instantly calms you? A good foot massage!
- What is your favorite season? Summer
- What was your very first job? Lab Technician in a cream cheese factory.
- What is your favorite part of the workday? Talking with people. People energize me.
- What’s the best career advice you’ve been given? You don't have to know everything, you just need to know who to ask. Being resourceful is much better than being a walking encyclopedia.
- If you could go back in time, what piece of advice would you give your younger self? If you wait a few minutes, someone will want to help you, don't be stubborn and do everything yourself.
- What is your definition of success? Everyone learned something and came out the other side better equipped to serve the world in their own special way.
- What are you most proud of in the last year? Still having a happy marriage after quarantine. Also, my daughter who graduated from college this spring.
Well, we sure hope you enjoyed getting to know Lorelei, and if you have any real estate needs that you will feel free to reach out to her.