Our moms are so special and they deserve the very best. Here are some ideas on how to celebrate your mom Fort Mill style!
Spa Day - What busy mom could not use a spa day? Fort Mill has the perfect solution and you will find it at the Living Art Salon and Spa located at 1510 Onyx Ridge #105 in Fort Mill. Therapeutic massages are available as well as other services. livingartsalon.com
Specialty Gifts - If you are looking for just the right gift then we have an excellent suggestion. Visit Crossings on Main as they have the best gift ideas. There is home decor, clothing, art, and much, much more! Visit them today. They are located at 102 Academy Street in Fort Mill. crossingsonmain.com
Flowers - We love the gift of flowers and again, we know just where you can go! We actually have more than 1 to share with you and so depending on where you are, you will be bound to find just what you are looking for. Here they are in no particular order -
- Buy the Bunch - Located at 103 Railroad Avenue in Fort Mill. Visit their FB page - HERE.
- Jack's House of Flowers - Located at 214 Spratt Street in Fort Mill. Visit their website - HERE.
- Fort Mill Flowers & Gifts - Located at 2000 HWY 160 West, Suite 105 in Fort Mill. Visit their website - HERE.
Sweets - Sweets for your sweet mom. How about the Chocolat Boutique which is located at Baxter Village, 1012 Market Street in Fort Mill. Truffles, chocolate dipped strawberries, chocolate bars and more. Definitely a great idea for mom! chocolatboutique.com
Dining Out - Taking mom out for this special day is definitely something that should be on your list. Spoil her as much as you can! Here are a couple of our favorite local Fort Mill spots.
- Fish Market - Upscale and their Sunday Brunch is delicious!! It's a guaranteed winner! Located at 990 Market Street in Fort Mill. fishmarketbarandgrill.com
- Local Dish - Elevated Southern Cuisine is how they describe themselves. Located at 217 Main Street in Fort Mill. localdish.com
We hope you have a very special day and that it is one that is not soon forgotten. Bless all the mamas out there!